The top reasons DU hoops did not sign a prospect to a National Letter of Intent yesterday:
- Just because everyone else is doing it…
- Couldn’t find a pen
- Signee too tall for the doorway
- Waiting for Kobe to return phone call
- Lost his number
- When ‘Family Advisor’ left an empty suitcase, DU filled it with coffee mugs, pennants, and a fleece vest
- First one to call DU wins
- Waiting for Zach Miller to double at the point
- Coaches torn between two prospects. A 9+ hour tie breaker game of h-o-r-s-e raging in Hamilton gym
- Who signs anything on the 13th?
LetsGoDU will update you when DU Basketball announces their new scholarship player.