Among a host of activities, DU Homecoming is offering signups for Zumba Class on Friday, October 21st at 10:00 on Carnegie Green. If you aren’t registered here are some reasons why…
- Instead, you prefer to walk High Street between Evans and Yale and guess how many cars have had their catalytic converters stolen
- Drive to Euro Crapes at 1842 South Broadway and order Nutella-saturated Bananas Foster crepes — in your sweats
- Skip the class because “Zumba is the Spanish version of Richard Simmons Dance Your Pants Off”
- Post a Class Cancelled sign at Carnegie Green along with two dozen donuts. Bet with your friends, how many donuts are left.
- While 12 million people do Zumba weekly, tell the staff at the registration desk, “I don’t do cults!”
- Act disappointed, “I thought it was tomorrow?”
- Ditch class to save energy for the uplifting 11:00 am Homecoming seminar, “A look Back at Financial Lessons of Market Volatility Learned from 2020“.
- “Darn! Left my tights in Des Moines.”