The weather looks to be in the 60’s and 70’s this week in Denver. And Pioneer athletes are coming off an undefeated weekend, led by a hockey win and tie against #4 Notre Dame. At LetsGoDU, we often talk about school spirit. What better weekend than October 20th & 21st to visit the campus and enjoy DU homecoming weekend?
Photo: The campus is dressed up and ready to go for 2017 Homecoming
The schedule of activities is as follows:
- Hoctoberfest – Friday, October 20, 2017, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Championship Village (Ritchie Center North Lot)
- Hockey vs. Lake Superior State, Friday, Oct 20, 7:00 p.m. Magness Arena, Ritchie Center
- Crimson & gold Bash, Friday, Oct 20, 9 p.m. to Midnight Driscoll Ballroom
- Homecoming Parade, Saturday, Oct 21 12 p.m., Route: Buchtel Blvd., High Street, & Asbury
- Pio-Palooza, Saturday, Oct 21, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Championship Village
- Hockey vs. Lake Superior State, Saturday, Oct 21, 7:00 p.m. Magness Arena, Ritchie Center (Ritchie Center North Lot)
For Homecoming details and event tickets go here.
If you order a Boone Scarf in the next 48 hours, we will guarantee delivery for Friday night banner raising. There are only 10 left and we have no plans to manufacture more this year. (Go to eBay and search Denver Boone Scarf. $25 dollars each.)