Photo: We crunched the numbers and it is the University of Denver in the top spot – again.
For Immediate Release
The 2018-2019 college hockey Super Poll™ using Goddard-Metrics picks DU in the top slot for the 14th consecutive year.
- Denver – Stuns the nation during rebuilding year.
- Boston University – Daddy’s money not enough to win it all
- Minnesota – Duluth – The Bulldogs will be a Prairie Home Companion during the finals
- Michigan – More haze than maize in 2018-2019 campaign
- Notre Dame – Same excuse as always – high admission standards hamper recruiting
- Providence – Out of the frying pan and into the Frier, the creepiest mascot in all of sports, Frier Dom, is too hard to over-come.
- St Cloud – Great sweaters but not enough for a ticket to Buffalo
- North Dakota – Checking in at #8 in both NCAA hockey and Drunkest Cities in America
- Wisconsin – Too drunk to beat their #4 slot in Drunkest Cities in America
- Cornell – Too smart for their own good – mid-terms and finals undermine any hope of Frozen Four glory.
*Last – Colorado College – Crushed by the weight of their own high expectations
** The LetsGoDU Super Poll™ is a scientific analysis factoring strength of schedule, player statistics and coaching tendencies. Then Denver is placed in the one spot, CC is placed last and the rest of the teams more or less settle where they might likely finish.